I have lived in this area for most of my life, so I am very familiar with the market trends in Hampton Roads. I grew up in a military family in the Foxhill area of Hampton and graduated from Kecoughtan High School. I received a BS in Psychology from Old Dominion University and a MS in Social Psychology from Walden University, however, real estate became an unexpected passion for me.
I believe that every home buying / selling experience is unique and should be treated with care and diligence. I have ten years of experience working in real estate from sales, to closings, and will be able to facilitate a smooth transaction from start to finish. In my spare time I love to run and I make use of the wide variety trails around the area.
As your real estate agent I will
For Home Buyers
- Give you access to real estate listings that best match your needs
- Connect you with other real estate professionals – from mortgage lenders to service provider
- Provide information on current real estate values, taxes, utility costs, city services and school district information
- Provide an accurate assessment of the homes that you consider to help you stay on budget
- Provide the benefit of my experience and knowledge in regard to all aspects of the home buying process, from finding the right home to closing
- Ensure a smooth, worry-free real estate transaction from start to finish
For Home Sellers
- Help you set a competitive and realistic price for your home
- Advise you on ways to improve your home's marketability in the current real estate market
- Market your real estate property using the Multiple Listing Service and multi-faceted advertising
- Handle all phone inquiries, appointments, open houses, showings, buyer follow-ups and paperwork
- Negotiate the best deal for you and assist in counter-offers, help to resolve any issues that may arise
- Ensure that you are familiar with all real estate closing procedures well before the closing date
Not all agents are Realtors
As a member of the National Association of Realtors I am held to a higher expectation and ethical standard than other real estate agents. My first obligation is to you the client.
Virginia Beach Communities
Virginia Beach offers everything from amazing beaches, lake front living, quite neighborhoods, and rural countrysides.
Located just south of the Virginia Beach ocean front. Sandbridge is nestled within the Back Bay wildlife refuge, only minutes away from Red Mill Commons.
Great schools, amazing shopping, and fabulas restaurants. Red Mill offers luxury townhomes, quite parks, and single family neighborhoods just minutes from the best beaches in Virginia.
Located just north of Red Mill near Oceana Naval Base. Ocean lakes offers a little something for everyone. Single family homes, Townhomes, community parks and pools.
If your looking for a more rural setting just minutes from some of the best shopping in Virginia Beach. Pungo offers the best of both worlds. Beachs, Farmers Markets, lots measured in acres, and so much more.
Chesapeake offers diverse geography along the intercostal waterway in southeast Virginia. Enjoy everything from amazing wildlife and rural living to quite neighborhoods, endless shopping, and outdoor activities.
Well establised neighboorhoods nestled between 17 and the 168 bypass. Offering quite living with exceptional shopping and food.
Located in the middle of Chesapeake, Greenbrier is just minutes away from Virginia Beach, Suffolk, and Norfolk. Great neighboorhoods, unlimited shopping and resturaunt choices.
Great schools, waterfront and rural neighboorhoods, located next to main interstate connections.
If your looking for a more rural setting, Deep Creek borders along the dismal swamp offering miles of trails and amazing parks.
Jen was the best to work with on listing and selling this house with a lot of complications, but she was always there and had great advice on how to work through the process. It's the second time Jen has listed and sold a house I've been involved with and I highly recommend her! Thanks for your help!
Jen was one of the best agents I have ever dealt with. She kept us informed and totally involved. Jen should be the agent who teaches the new agents how to work.
If you are considering buying or selling a home in Virginia beach. Get in touch with me today.
+1 757 846 3997